Genuine Mopar Parts Dealer in Yulee near Jacksonville
As every driver knows, a visit to the auto shop for an oil change can end up with some unforeseen surprises. When customers patiently sit in the waiting room, auto mechanics can often stumble upon some much-needed repairs. A car could have worn out shocks, faded brake pads, expired coolant fluid, or a number of other problems that need to be resolved.
Surprise auto repairs, especially engine problems, can cause some serious damage on your bank account. If you choose to wait to have these repairs done, those auto problems can start to cause more trouble down the line.
Fortunately at Rick Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we have a Mopar Auto Parts Center
serving genuine OEM parts in the Jacksonville and Yulee area. They are the best parts on the market because they are genuine OEM parts. They can help bring any malfunctioning vehicle back to a pristine condition. To save you money, we also offer monthly deals on select parts.
Learn more about some of the frequent ways you can save money on an auto repair parts. If you don't need an immediate repair, bookmark this page for updates on future savings down the road. Whether you're doing your own auto repairs or you're ready to schedule vehicle service
, you're sure to save money with Mopar parts from Rick Keffer Dodge.
Discounts on Dodge Ram Jeep Chrysler Parts
Whether you drive a stylish Dodge Charger, a rugged Jeep Renegade, an elegant Chrysler 300, a commercial Ram ProMaster or any other CDJR vehicle, we have the parts you need to repair your ride to working order.
Our auto parts specials are subject to change throughout the year, so there's always a new opportunity for you to save. Some of our most common parts specials are on the replacements you need. Parts include:
- Oil and Oil Filters - Typically replaced every 3,000 to 5,000 miles.
- Air Filters - Urban and suburban drivers need a new one every 30,000-40,000 miles. Some drivers in more rural, dusty environments may need a replacement sooner.
- Brake Pads - Replace around every four years or 50,000 miles. Larger vehicles require more frequent replacements due to added wear and tear. Driving style can also impact frequency.
- Battery - Replace every four or five years. Make sure to get a professional check during each oil change/car inspection.
- Shocks and Struts - Shocks absorb impact on bumpy roads while struts are part of your suspension system. Although many cars never require shock or strut replacements, some can start to wear out and leak after around 75,000 miles. New shocks will help improve your car's handling.
- Fuses - Electrical problems can lead to dead fuses. It can short or overload, and replacements must be the same amplitude rating as your previous fuse. Our auto technicians will pick the right ones for you so don't worry.
Discounts on Dodge RAM Jeep Chrysler AccessoriesWe also have great saving opportunities on genuine Mopar accessories for your Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM vehicle. Some of our best sellers include:
- Seat covers
- Floor mats
- Nerf Bars
- Truck Covers
Save Money with Mopar Parts Coupons from Rick Keffer Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAMSave hundreds on costly auto repairs with savings on genuine Mopar auto parts at Rick Keffer Dodge in Yulee near Jacksonville and Orange Park, Florida and Kingsland, Georgia.